Mainly installed around the football field, it is used to introduce player information and live the game; it is connected to the referee system, timing and scoring system, real-time broadcast of the game time and score, and fenced screens used in the stadium for fenced advertisements and information release.
- 3D motion structure design of sports machinery bucket screen
- Live audiovisual special effects, interactive experience
- Various forms of advertising rotation
- On-site timing and scoring of the game
- Advertisement and temporary notice break
- Intelligent lifting control system
- Lifting structure design scheme